When selling your home in Louisville, KY, our team strives to give it the exposure that it deserves! In addition to the basic steps taken by some REALTORS, we believe that we owe you - our client - the obligation to go the extra mile. We utilize the latest technology and trends to not only give your home's potential buyers the best “first impression”, but to also make sure your home is seen by as many potential buyers as possible!
1) Price is Right. In order to sell your home for the highest possible price and in the shortest amount of time your home has to be properly priced. A Comparative Market Analysis (CMA) produced by Louisville Home Hunter will let you know what your home is worth based on data collected from the Louisville MLS. To receive a complimentary CMA for your home please check out our What is My Home Worth page.
2) Stage it Right. If your home needs a bit of help looking its best, Louisville Home Hunter will arrange for a professionally licensed interior decorator to help stage your home.
3) Make the right “First Impression”. Statistics show that most buyers start their home buying process online. We use professional photography and videography to make sure your home gives the best possible first impression.
4) Expose it Right. We make sure your home is seen and heard! Besides getting syndicated on countless websites and holding open houses, Louisville Home Hunter uses social media to expose your home to an abundance of local buyers.
5) Close it Right. Part of our Mission Statement is to be by your side every step of the home selling process. We help you navigate through offers, negotiations, and home inspections to get you to the closing table faster and more efficiently.
To schedule a no obligation, Sellers consultation please visit the Contact Us page.
To find the value of your home in the Louisville area click the link bellow or visit our "Contact Us" page.